Xorte logo

News Markets Groups

USA | Europe | Asia | World| Stocks | Commodities



Add a new RSS channel

 
 


Keywords

2019-08-13 19:00:00| GAO Reports

Medicare Part D plan sponsors used pharmacy benefit managers (PBM) to provide 74 percent of drug benefit management services and performed the remaining 26 percent of services themselves in...

Tags part july benefit efforts

Category: Accounting

 

Latest from this category

26.02GAO-20-380SP, Science & Tech Spotlight:Nuclear Microreactors, February 26, 2020
26.02GAO-20-86, Navy Ship Maintenance: Actions Needed to Address Maintenance Delays for Surface Ships Based Overseas, February 26, 2020
26.02GAO-20-466T, Native American Issues: Examples of Certain Federal Requirements That Apply to Cultural Resources and Factors That Impact Tribal Consultation, February 26, 2020
26.02GAO-20-210, Individual Retirement Accounts: IRS Could Better Inform Taxpayers about and Detect Noncompliance Related to Unconventional Assets, January 27, 2020
26.02GAO-20-223, Coast Guard: Actions Needed to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Organizational Changes and Determine Workforce Needs, February 26, 2020
26.02GAO-20-438T, Black Lung Benefits Program: Oversight Is Needed to Address Trust Fund Solvency Strained by Bankruptcies, February 26, 2020
26.02GAO-20-21, Black Lung Benefits Program: Improved Oversight of Coal Mine Operator Insurance Is Needed, February 21, 2020
25.02GAO-20-103, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Considerable Progress Made Implementing Business Provisions, but IRS Faces Administrative and Compliance Challenges, February 25, 2020
Accounting »

All news

26.02The Hard Drive With 68 Billion Melodies
26.02Thanks To A Mathematical Trick, You Can Always 'Guess' What Random Number A Person Has Picked
26.02Striking Portrait Of Scowling Newborn Becomes Viral Meme
26.02The Audaciously Dumb Plan To Steal The Mona Lisa Of Baseball Cards
26.02How JPMorgan Chase Became The Doomsday Bank
26.02YouTuber Teaches His Dog To Play The Piano And It's The Most Wholesome Thing You'll See Today
26.02Trump Campaign Sues New York Times
26.02Freaked Out by the Stock Market? Take a Deep Breath
More »
Privacy policy . Copyright . Contact form .